Class III - (Ammonia Caramel)( Kusum Ammonia Caramel)
Class III Caramel colour is manufactured by the carefully controlled heat treatment of finest quality of crystal sugar in the presence of ammonium compounds and, with or without acids, alkalies or salts. No sulphite compounds are used. It is a positive ionic charge caramel colour and largely used in beer, malted foods, soy sauce, dairy products and protein Drinks.
KUSUM CARAMEL COLOURS SPECIFICATION
- AMMONIA PROCESS
- Ammonia Caramel, Baker’s Caramel, Confectioner’s Caramel, beer Caramel
- Low Sulfite, Positive Caramel Colour)
- Beer, Malted Foods, Say Sauce, Dairy Products, Protein Drinks
- EEC No.
- The kusum ammonia Caramel is produced by a carefully controlled heat treatment of food grade carbohydrates with or without acids, alkalies or salts in the presence of ammonium compounds. No sulphite compounds are used.
PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Colour Intensity Percentage by Mass
- 0.08 - 0.36
- Baume @ 15.5°C
- 34.7 - 36.3
- Specific Gravity @ 20°C
- 1.315 - 1.3327
- PH "as is "
- Ionic Character (Colloidal Carge)
- Standard Plate Count/g Max
- Yeast/g Max
- Mold/g Max.
- E.coli/g (MPN)
- Less than 3
- As per requirement
- STORAGE CONDITIONS:
- Not to be exposed to direct sun light. To be stored in dry environment below 32°C
- SHELF LIFE
- Though shelf life is One year under the above mentioned storage conditions, Good manufacturing practice recommends that product be rotated every year.
Ammonia Caramel Gallery : -
Note : we also manufacture products as per customer’s specific requirement