Class I - Plain /burnt /Caramelized sugar syrup(kusum Gold Caramel)
A unique natural manufacturing process is used in creating an ingredient that has the clean taste as well as color that is ideal for food products. Since colour is a critical component of any food product, Kusum Gold Caramel has become the chosen ingredient for food manufacturers interested in enriching quality without affecting the desired/normal taste of their food products. It is the excellent purity of Kusum Gold Caramel that makes this natural food color the logical choice for Formulators and Food Experts. Kusum Gold Caramel does not have any of the off-notes and side effects Kusum Gold Caramel is a stable ingredient and perfectly suited for a variety of food and beverage applications; in other words, any product where taste as well as color is of the utmost importance. Consumers will enjoy a mouth watering product - natural color ,flavor , without the negative side effects associated with some artificial food color substitutes. Kusum gold caramel is best suited for Bakery and Confectionary Industry .
Class I - (Caustic /spirit Caramel)(kusum Caustic Caramel)
The Kusum Caustic Caramel is produced by carefully controlled heat treatment of finest quality of crystal sugar with acids, alkalies or salts in the absence of both sulphite and ammonium compounds. The Kusum Caustic Caramel Color offered by us is a Spirit soluble Caramel used by the Spirit Industry to color blended Whisky, Rum, Brandy and other alcoholic beverages. It has a medium coloring power but exhibits good sunlight stability. We ensure all the products offered by us meet all the standards and specifications for Caramel as specified by Health Authorities and the Bureau of Indian Standards(BIS).
KUSUM CARAMEL COLOURS SPECIFICATION
- PLAIN PROCESS
- Plain Caramel, Caustic Caramel, Spirit Caramel.
- Negative Caramel Colour
- Carbonated Beverages, Liquors, Sauces, Confectionery, Bakery
- EEC No.
- The Kusum Caramel Grade-I is produced by carefully controlled heat treatment of food grade carbohydrates with or without acids, alkalies or salts in the presence of both sulphite and ammonium compounds.
PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Colour Intensity Percentage by Mass
- 0.01 - 0.12
- Baume @ 15.5°C
- 39.6 - 40.0
- Specific Gravity @ 20°C
- PH "as is "
- Ionic Character (Colloidal Carge)
- Standard Plate Count/g Max
- Yeast/g Max
- Mold/g Max.
- E.coli/g (MPN)
- Less than 3
- As per requirement
- STORAGE CONDITIONS:
- Not to be exposed to direct sun light. To be stored in dry environment below 32°C
- SHELF LIFE
- Though shelf life is One year under the above mentioned storage conditions, Good manufacturing practice recommends that product be rotated every year.
Caustic /spirit Caramel Gallery :-
Note : we also manufacture products as per customer’s specific requirement